Primary job duties include:
- Identifying target molecules found in nature and synthesizing small quantities using enantioselective techniques for field and laboratory testing purposes.
- Scaling up the synthesis and designing processes to produce commercial quantities.
- Training and supervision of B.S. and/or M.S. level chemists.
- Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry or equivalent.
- Two years post-doctoral laboratory experience in organic chemistry, natural product chemistry, or chemical ecology to include two years minimum experience in each of the following: organic synthesis; scale-up (production level) organic molecule synthesis; chiral synthesis of insect semio-chemicals; safe handling of dangerous reagents; and isolation, purification, identification and design of insect semiochemicals from natural sources using enantioselective synthesis techniques.
- Expertise using analytical instruments such as GC, GC-MS and HPLC.
Send or email resume/CV to:
Attn: Robert Loomis
3808 N. Sullivan Road, Bldg. 16
Spokane, WA 99216-1616